Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lauren Conrad: Playing it safe with fashion

- cheap auto insurance companies -

The former reality star has jumped on the designing bandwagon with clothing ranges for Kohl's and Paper Crown. social media marketing companies. Earlier this week she put on her first ever New York Fashion Week show for the former, with models wearing gorgeous feminine jumpsuits, jackets and floral skirts.

Lauren Conrad: Playing it safe with fashion, new york fashion - auto insurance companies -

For Lauren, it's all about staying true to herself.

"It's funny: people are always pushing 'the risk' - and I don't think you necessarily have to push boundaries when you get dressed. I think you should really just dress for yourself," she told Us Weekly. "For others, it's more of an obligation and they sort of adopt a uniform. For me, clothes are a fun way to tell other people who I am without saying anything."

The 29-year-old beauty puts outfits together with a lot of care, admitting she changes at least five times before settling on a look.

Lauren also shared her creative process and how she comes up with so many new ideas for every collection.

"Most of my inspiration nowadays comes from travel. I think it's everything from a colour palette to a fabrication," she explained. "When I went to India [in 2013], I came home with photos of amazing colours. And I brought back all these amazing trims. Women were selling them on the street."

Her debut at the Big Apple's bi- annual event was a hit with guests. Big names such as Ashley Tisdale and Chrissy Teigen were in attendance, and Chrissy shared her review on social media.

"Congratulations to @laurenconrad for her #LCrunway for @kohls collection debut!!! Really beautiful pieces, I needs me the floor length cardigan!! (sic)" she wrote on Instagram.

(Source by: belfasttelegraph.co.uk)

No comments: