Thursday, March 15, 2012
Moderate loss of appetite? Try mixing spinach with a flavor of this style of Surabaya. A fragrant aroma and flavor paste the spicy sauce is guaranteed to make brake-literate as tasty.
- 2 bunches watercress, cleaned.
- 5 pieces out fried, thinly sliced.
- 100 g bean sprouts, wash, dip the boiling water, drained.
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced.
- 2 tablespoons of shrimp paste.
- 4 tablespoons of cooking water.
- 1 orange juice, take the water.
- 5 red chilies.
- 3 pieces of red chili sauce.
- 1/2 tsp shrimp paste fried.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 50 g of brown sugar, fine comb.
- 50 g cashew younger rocks, thinly sliced.
How to make:
- Sauce: Stir the spices with water, paste and lemon juice until blended.
- Boil the spinach in boiling water until wilted. Remove and drain.
- Immediately immerse in ice water until cool, drain again.
- Arrange spinach and other ingredients on top of a flat plate.
- Pour the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
For 4 people