Sunday, May 13, 2012
This is the oldest in America Seven Restaurant and Aged Over 200 Years - The restaurant is centuries-old history of its own stores. Classic menus, historic ambience and a row of famous people who ever visited. What are the memory in the restaurant is the oldest restaurant.
Monday, April 2, 2012
In the previous post, I have written how to create a 'Watercress of Rujak'. Well, on this occasion, I will share tips and recipes on the 'Two Varian Tofu Recipes With Rich Protein'. Besides fried tofu was also delicious and tasty when cooked by steaming and roasting. Beside rich in protein, low fat content as well. Want to try? Consider the following recipe
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Moderate loss of appetite? Try mixing spinach with a flavor of this style of Surabaya. A fragrant aroma and flavor paste the spicy sauce is guaranteed to make brake-literate as tasty.
- 2 bunches watercress, cleaned.
- 5 pieces out fried, thinly sliced.
- 100 g bean sprouts, wash, dip the boiling water, drained.
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced.
- 2 tablespoons of shrimp paste.
- 4 tablespoons of cooking water.
- 1 orange juice, take the water.
- 5 red chilies.
- 3 pieces of red chili sauce.
- 1/2 tsp shrimp paste fried.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 50 g of brown sugar, fine comb.
- 50 g cashew younger rocks, thinly sliced.
How to make:
- Sauce: Stir the spices with water, paste and lemon juice until blended.
- Boil the spinach in boiling water until wilted. Remove and drain.
- Immediately immerse in ice water until cool, drain again.
- Arrange spinach and other ingredients on top of a flat plate.
- Pour the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
For 4 people